[Pw_forum] problem with PWgui

Tone Kokalj Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si
Thu Dec 16 09:14:34 CET 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 12:26:43PM -0300, Eduardo Ariel Menendez P wrote:

> Hello,
> I have an error when I try to launch pw.x from the PWgui. It is as follows
>
> wrong # args: should be "regsub ?switches? exp string subSpec varName"
> wrong # args: should be "regsub ?switches? exp string subSpec varName"
>     while executing
> "regsub {\.(inp|in)$} $inpFile {}"

If you are using the source version of the GUI, then cd $PWGUI/src,
and try to replace in file run.itcl the following line (should be line
244):

set head [regsub {\.(inp|in)$} $inpFile {}]

with line:

regsub {\.(inp|in)$} $inpFile {} head

Tell me if it works.

| Anton Kokalj                                 Email: Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si |
| Department of Physical and Organic Chemistry Phone: x 386 1 477 3523   |
| Jozef Stefan Institute                         Fax: x 386 1 477 3811   |
| Jamova 39, SI-1000 Ljubljana                                           |
| SLOVENIA                                                               |