[Pw_forum] Answers and Questions

Eric Abel etabel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 20:06:55 CEST 2006

I have to agree with Axel here...but I would like to add my two cents.  In
the end, this is a discussion forum...meaning anyone who is a subscriber can
answer the questions...it doesn't necessarily have to be the developers.  By
definition it is an open discussion.

I would consider myself an advance beginner...I feel comfortable dealing
with the input files and various error messages, most of which I was able to
figure out on my own using the forum archive and the QE documentation.  As
far as the physics behind everything, I won't pretend to be an expert, but I
have learned a lot from my time dealing with these sorts of calculations.