[Pw_forum] cdiaghg : error # 195

Luke Thulin lukethulin at netscape.net
Mon Jul 24 17:19:00 CEST 2006

I am referring to page 52 of the manual that says pw.x stops with error:

serious error in data, such as bad atomic positions or bad crystal
structure/supercell;

So I was guessing that the strain was causing bad atomic positions.
Anyway, I think I should start this case over from scratch in case I did
something else wrong that I am overlooking.
Luke