[Pw_forum] how to generate the pseudopotential using virtual.x

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Mon Sep 24 09:15:56 CEST 2007

Dear Junjie:

I do not know whether the distribution contains a ready-to-use tool.
At the very worse, it contains a routine for cubic spline
interpolation that, although not commented, is rather self-
explanatory. If you do not know what sline interpolation is, the
wikipedia is your friend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spline_%28mathematics%29

in case you do not have access to wikipedia, you can try mathworld:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Spline.html

Stefano (another one!) B.

On Sep 24, 2007, at 5:39 AM, wangjunjie1981_0 wrote:

> Dear Stefano
>   Thank you for your advice, i can understand your ideas.But i have
> a question how to achive the interpolation.Is it included in PWSCF
> program or generated by other special program? How can i have or
> find ? I hope your help again, Thank you very much I will give back
> to the community about the testing results.
>

> Best regards
> Junjie Wang
>

> 杀70万种木马病毒,瑞星2008版免费

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
[+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)