[Pw_forum] negative value of polarization and Z* for Pb in Tetragonal PbTiO3 and discrepancy

sathya subramanyan sathya_sheela1985001 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:44:44 CEST 2008

  Dear Sir,
            I have checked the k -point sampling for the tetragonal PbTiO3 and I hope that the k-point sampling is alright. I am giving below the input file for your reference. Pl, let me know if anything is wrong in the input.:

   THE I/P FILE FOR TETRAGONAL PbTiO3

&CONTROL
     calculation  = 'nscf'
     pseudo_dir    = '/home/nbaski/espresso-4.0/pseudo/'
     outdir        = '/home/nbaski/tmp/'
    lberry        = .true.
     gdir          = 3
     nppstr        = 7