No subject

Fri Jul 24 13:42:27 CEST 2009

blog.sina.com.cn/nkasir to find some information about Yambo installaiton.

--=20
____________________________________
Hui Wang
School of physics, Nankai University, Tianjin, China

--000e0cd561dc9587100470860eeb

px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">It&#39;s so exciting to see the =
new release of espresso-4.1, and a lot of new parts in<br>the code. But i w=
ould like to know if it includes the parts of TDDFT and GW? They<br>
have been discussed a lot before, and expected to be done soon?</blockquote=

 GW and TDDFT calculation.</div>
n solid state and molecular physics. Yambo can take PWscf output files as i=
ts input file and do GW and TDDFT calculation. And Yambo is free. You can f=
ind it here <a href=3D"http://www.yambo-code.org/index.php">http://www.yamb=
o-code.org/index.php</a>=C2=A0.</p>
href=3D"http://blog.sina.com.cn/nkasir">blog.sina.com.cn/nkasir</a>=C2=A0to=
 find=C2=A0some information about Yambo installaiton.</div>
of physics, Nankai University, Tianjin, China </div>

--000e0cd561dc9587100470860eeb--