[Pw_forum] error 208, reading namelist cell

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 15:44:41 CEST 2010

Thanks very much..That was a stupid mistake to do.

Regards

Elie

From: sclauzer at sissa.it
To: pw_forum at pwscf.org
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:34:45 +0200
Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] error 208, reading namelist cell

Dear Elie,

   the / should go at the end of each namelist, not at the beginning. The F90 standard prescribes that a namelist named, for instance, TEST, can be accessed with

&TEST
/

or

&TEST
&END

The namelist "cell" has not been closed in your example.

HTH

GS