[Pw_forum] distributed computing

W2AGZ w2agz at w2agz.com
Tue Nov 2 18:00:29 CET 2010

A bit of hubris two and half years ago.  I got QE running on my son's
Playstation 3, calculated the Electronic Properties of Rocksalt CuO, and
gave a talk on the results at the 2008 APS March Meeting (see slide 7).
http://www.w2agz.com/Presentations/2009/03-16%20APS%20March%20Pittsburgh/APS
%20March%202009%20Talk%20II.pdf

Nicola, can we expect to hear from you later this month at Fall MRS?

- Paul Grant
w2agz at w2agz.com