[Pw_forum] XSPectra calculations!

Suman Dhayal ssdhayal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:44:24 CET 2010

Dear Paolo, Thank you for the quick help.

Dear Ari, Thank you for the guidelines and the references for reading, its
really helpful of you. I was confused about whether I would have to
separately make it or so. SO Thank You! I made it now and tried to run the
example which did not run yet, it seems to be a format problem which I
should be able to take care hopefully. If you would have a look at the
error, it is like this :

running xspectra.x ...At line 2089 of file xspectra.f90 (unit = 33, file =
'C.wfc')
Fortran runtime error: End of file
Error condition encountered during test: exit status = 2
Aborting

If you have any quick guidelines I would really appreciate it else I would
try to work on it by myself.

Thank you so much,

Harli