[Pw_forum] About Elastic Constants ?

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Wed May 9 16:19:52 CEST 2012

Dear Zafar,

see Lab2 from here - on elastic constants from quantum espresso:

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/materials-science-and-engineering/3-320-atomistic-computer-modeling-of-materials-sma-5107-spring-2005/labs/

The homework has a pointer to Mike Mehl's page (and in turn to Mike's
paper, that he just posted), on top of the  now-broken Erlangen link.

			nicola