[xcrysden] Re: how to choose special points

Tone Kokalj xcrysden@democritos.it
Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:48:27 +0200

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 12:59 -0700, Sherif Yehia wrote:
>   Dear Tone
>

>    Thank you very  much for your kind asistance
>
>  could you please inform me how to choose the k-points
>
> manually in your XCrysden program.

In the Brilluin-zone window you simply click on them with mouse
(left-button). If you want a path going over, say 5 k-points, you select
5 kpoints. Click the OK button. Next window will appear, specify the
total number of kpoints. Click OK. Next window will appear, save the
klist file. That's all.

I don't really understand your where is the problem?

Regards, Tone