[xcrysden] mpeg-making with xcrysden on MacOSX

Masayoshi Mikami xcrysden@democritos.it
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:11:48 +0900

Dear all,

I would appreciate very much, if someone could tell me how to make mpeg
file using "Animation Control Center" in xcrysden (v.1.4.1) on MacOSX.

I tried to compile the mpeg_encode "mpeg_encode-1.5b-src.tar.gz" on the
MacOSX (10.3.9), but I have not yet succeeded...  Someone could compile
it on MacOSX ?
(the mpeg_encode seems quite old, so other encoders might be available
for this purpose ? I would like to know ...)

Otherwise, I would appreciate the method "how to convert animation gif
to mpeg", because I was able to make animation gif file using
"Animation Control Center" (whirlgif304.tar.gz was successfully
installed on the MacOSX). Is there a freeware for such purpose ?

Yours truly,
Masayoshi Mikami