[xcrysden] How to display merged Fermi Surface?

张 洪彬 xcrysden@democritos.it
Fri, 08 Jul 2005 01:31:30 +0000

Dear all:
  Now I am using PWSCF to do some calculation on energy band with the help
of XCrySDen, from the Document on the website it says that XCrySDen(v1.4+)
can be used to display merged Fermi Surface, So I want to know how to do
it? May someone show me the detail?
  Further more, when I use XCrySDen to display my Fermi Surface, it always
seems to be too "dark" that I can hardly see the plot; and when i changed
the background into white, the plot seems to be really dark--you can't
discern their color, so what should I do?
Thank you.
Best
Hongbin Zhang