[xcrysden] this is regarding showing of Hydrogen bonding

mksingh xcrysden@democritos.it
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:55:46 +0700

Thank for your reply.
I have one more problem and this is related with Hydrogen bond
representation in Xcrysden Graphics.
I have generated a slab of urea crystal of (hkl) orientation and water
molecules were docked on the generated surface of orientation (hkl). Now I
would like to know/view where hydrogen bonding took place. It only show the
hydrogen bonding in urea slab but water molecule are 2.1 A apart from
Hydrogen atom of urea molecules in slab and I expect a hydrogen bond should
be there. But it not views the H-bond. Though I change the setting
Hydrogen Bond setting, but not able to show these H-bond.

Thank you,

Regards,

I am
M. K. Singh