[xcrysden] mpeg-making with xcrysden on MacOSX

Masayoshi Mikami xcrysden@democritos.it
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:38:28 +0900

Dear Hamada-san,

I had been away from here, so my response was later than you might
expected.
O.K. it worked on MacOSX 10.3.9 as well. I appreciate your help very
much !
(NB: the comment (3) is related to "libpnmrw.c", just for others'
reference)

In passing, I had another question at that time:
"Otherwise, I would appreciate the method "how to convert animation gif
to mpeg", because I was able to make animation gif file using
"Animation Control Center" (whirlgif304.tar.gz was successfully
installed on the MacOSX). Is there a freeware for such purpose ?"

It was also solved already; try with "GraphicConverter" that accepts
Animation GIF.

Yours truly,
Masayoshi Mikami