[xcrysden] brillouin zone of R3m space group

Mustafa Uludogan xcrysden@democritos.it
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

--0-169230604-1145424321=:4541

Hi,
I am using Abinit and VASP and I would like to plot (electronic+phonon) band structure of R3m point group (160) Is there any possiblity with Xcrysden that I can get the detailed view of the first BZ for rhombohedral BaTiO3. I have checked the example of Wien code (bi.struct) but it seems it has slightly different  BZ.
Is there any suggestions?
Yours Sincerely

Mustafa Uludogan
Chemical Engineering Department
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843

--0-169230604-1145424321=:4541

		<hr size=1>Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman9/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/"> calls to 30+ countries</a> for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-169230604-1145424321=:4541--