[xcrysden] CHGCAR.xsf

Wesley J Fabella xcrysden@democritos.it
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:38:48 -0400

Hello Users,

I have a technical question as to how CHGCAR.xsf is read by xcrysden?
Specifically, I want to plot a specified plane within my unit cell ... not
only xy, xz, and yz.  How would I go about plotting say 111 direction of my
crystal given CHGCAR.xsf file?  Is this possible, has anyone written a script
to do this?  I know that WIEN2k code has this functionality within charge
density plotting tool.

I imagine CHGCAR.xsf has the info to plot charge density of a specified
crystal plane?

Thankx

"The way is not difficult; only there must be no wanting or not
wanting." -Chao-Chou

Wesley J. Fabella
Department of Physics
University of South Florida