[xcrysden] How to install the xcrysden1.4 under the cygwin bash shell?

Tone Kokalj xcrysden@democritos.it
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:02:59 +0100

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 16:04 +0800, Pan Zhijun wrote:
> Hi,all users of xcrysden,
>     I am a newer of xcrysden and want to install this software under
> the cygwin bash shell.After installing, when I perform the command
> xcrysden,errors come.The error information is the
> following:/home/Administrator/xcrysden/XCrySDen-
> 1.4bin-shared/xcrysden:line 156: exec: wish: not found.How to solve
> the problem?Any hint is appreciated.Thank you very much in advance.

You do not have Tcl/Tk package installed on your Cygwin. It is required
by xcrysden. Here is a list of packagaes that are needed by xcrysden
(most likely I miss to name a few):

bash, bc, gawk, grep, gzip, less, more, opengl, tcltk, coreutils

Best regards, Tone