[xcrysden] How to install crystal 98 on cygwin?

Tone Kokalj xcrysden@democritos.it
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:55:21 +0100

Pan Zhijun wrote:

> Hi,all users of xcrysden,
>     I want to install the software crystal98 on cygwin.But I failed to
> do that.Who can do me a favor?Thank you very much in advance.

Since crystal98 is written in fortran-77, I guess that the compilation
of it
(or any other fortran-77 program) should be similar on cygwin as on linux,
provided that you have g77, gcc, make, and other possible shell utilities
installed on cygwin.

For the specific case of crystal98 you need to edit the src/makefile,
and the platform specific src/Xmakes/$(ARCH).inc makefile's include file.
For the later I would start with Linux-g77.inc

Regards, Tone