[xcrysden] failure to set isovalue under linux

lan haiping xcrysden@democritos.it
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:14:09 +0800

------=_Part_91958_2779429.1160759649646

Dear Tone,
thank you.

But my situation is not all of you described.
I cannot input any number in the window of isovalue, not problems such as
wrong range of isovalues.
I donot know why, since other functions of XCrySDen  are ok.

Regards,

hai-ping