[xcrysden] input from keyboard is cot accepted

Eyvaz Isaev xcrysden@democritos.it
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 04:44:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

There was a quite strange story reading the original
mail of Hiromasa. I started reading the mail and just
a few minutes I realized that my keyboard does not
work, too.  Though, a mice worked well.
Nothing helped until I rebooted SuSe10.1!!!
Sure, I am not a Linux guru, but not a beginner. It
might be that I missed something.

Bests,
Eyvaz.