[xcrysden] input from keyboard is cot accepted

Tone Kokalj xcrysden@democritos.it
Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:26:23 +0200

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 00:52 +0900, hiromasa wrote:
> Thanks for comments & advice,
>
> I changed window-maker, but nothing changed. Originally I use GNOME,
> then WindowMaker and FWVM...
> One thing I found is the following message when I start "xcrysden"
>
> *** the hardware does not support the stereo ***

This has nothing to do with it, and everybody see this message, even
those which do have stereo support, because of a bug in stereo detection
(will be fixed in 1.5).

I have no idea why this happen. Any suggestion I can give is of "error
and trial" style, such as compiling the source code  instead of using
the pre-compiled version....

Regards, Tone