[xcrysden] xcrysden crashes

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Fri Dec 7 04:48:40 CET 2007

    I tried the static and semishared and I obtained the same error.
    Wich are the minimal libraries needed for Xcrysden? Maybe there are
others that interfere with the ones provided by the code generating this
issue.
    Thanks in advance
Ricardo

p.s.: I tried to download the libraries separately, but the web
http://www.scriptics.com/software/tcltk/downloadnow84.tml
seems to be not working
-----   Dr. Ricardo Faccio

  Mail: Cryssmat-Lab., Cátedra de Física, DETEMA
  Facultad de Química, Universidad de la República
       Av. Gral. Flores 2124, C.C. 1157
       C.P. 11800, Montevideo, Uruguay.
  E-mail: rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
  Phone: 598 2 9241860 Int. 109