[xcrysden] xcrysden crashes

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Fri Dec 7 18:34:07 CET 2007

Dear Tone
    Attached to this email you will find the errors (after applying the
xcrysden -d command) for different static and semishared version.The
computer that is suffering this issues for re-install xcrysden is my laptop
(suse 10.3, wide screen), and the only different that I noticed in this
insallation was the 1280x800 resolution, that can be installed in a first
shot! In the past was necessary to aplly some patches to fix it. But know it
was installed immediately and I saw some kind of warning regarding the
screen resolution, previously to the crash. Could it be related?
Thanks again!
Ricardo

-----   Dr. Ricardo Faccio

  Mail: Cryssmat-Lab., Cátedra de Física, DETEMA
  Facultad de Química, Universidad de la República
       Av. Gral. Flores 2124, C.C. 1157
       C.P. 11800, Montevideo, Uruguay.
  E-mail: rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
  Phone: 598 2 9241860 Int. 109