[xcrysden] CIF & XSF

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 4 20:23:50 CET 2007

To All:

Is there a script available that extracts/converts the appropriate contents
of a cif file into xsf input for XCrysDen?  I confess I haven't even looked
to see if this is possible, but I strongly suspect it would be.  Given the
wide acceptance of the cif protocol, I'm kind of surprised if no one has
attempted such, but I could find no reference to "cif" in the past two years
of the XCrysDen archives, nor a "Google hit" on cif + xcrysden.

Paul M. Grant, PhD

Principal, W2AGZ Technologies

Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University

EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)

IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus

 <mailto:w2agz at pacbell.net> w2agz at pacbell.net

 <http://www.w2agz.com/> http://www.w2agz.com