[xcrysden] Error with xcrysden for crystal03

Oscar U. Ojeda Oscar.Ojeda at chemail.tamu.edu
Thu Sep 20 02:20:15 CEST 2007

Hi Tone
Thanks for the pointer. Now I go through the regualr procedure, unzip, untar, run xcConfigure; after sourcing bashrc, I try running xcrysden, I get the following error message at the bottom of the startup screen:

/users/grad/ouo2224/softwares/xcrysden/XCrySDen-pre1.5bbin-static/xcrysden: line 163:  5769 Segmentation fault      ${XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR}/bin/xcrys ${XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR}/Tcl/xcInit.tcl $USE -- $XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR $XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH $ARGS >/dev/null