[xcrysden] Building xcd 1.4.1 for Mac OS X/Intel w/ Ikutaro Hamada's patches

David M. Wood dmwood at Mines.EDU
Sat Sep 29 20:45:46 CEST 2007

Howdy all!

Many thanks to Ikutaro Hamada for his work!

Following the instructions of Message 1 of the 29 Sep mail, I made
sure all libraries were present via fink installs and applied the patch.

Alas, I get

gl2ps.c: In function 'gl2psPrintPDFInfo':
gl2ps.c:3474: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
gl2ps.c:3497: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
gl2ps.c:3498: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
gl2ps.c:3499: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
gl2ps.c:3500: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
gl2ps.c:3501: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
gl2ps.c:3502: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[2]: *** [gl2ps.o] Error 1

The good news: (i) this is the ONLY error I can find (via a make -k
all), and (ii) the same holds for XCrySDen-pre1.5bs.

Any suggestions?

David M. Wood
dmwood at Mines.EDU