[xcrysden] Opening Window Size

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 1 03:16:49 CEST 2008

Never mind.  It's a distro issue (I'm using kubuntu).  You have to
individualize the kde opening window dimensions and then save as the default
for XCrysDen.

Paul M. Grant, PhD

Principal, W2AGZ Technologies

Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University

EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)

IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus

 <mailto:w2agz at pacbell.net> w2agz at pacbell.net

 <http://www.w2agz.com/> http://www.w2agz.com