[xcrysden] finally new xcrysden version

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Tue Dec 9 00:35:11 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 20:41 +0900, Tomohiko Tasaka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can build new xcrysden on Intel-based Mac OS X 10.5.5 and have no problem until now.

Very good!!!

I would much appreciate if you could make your compiled version
available also to other mac-osx users (myself, I don't have mac and I
cannot create it)? The recipe would go as follows: run "make bindist"
and email me the so-created tar.gz file. I will put it on the download
page.

Tone Kokalj <tone.kokalj at ijs.si>
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (tel:
+386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)