[xcrysden] Want to extract the 2D charge density based on a 3d Charge density datagrid by using XCrySDen automatically.

hongyi.zhao at gmail.com hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:29:04 CET 2008

Dear Tone,

In my case, I can easily get the 3d Charge density datagrid for  XCrySDen, but currently, the XCrySDen can only give me the iso-surfaces of Charge density on three basal cystal planes.  If I can let XCrySDen extract a specific 2D charge density alone a specific plane based on a 3d Charge density datagrid used by XCrySDen, it should be a wonderful thing for me.  Would you like give me some hints on this?

Regards,
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry