[xcrysden] xcrysden on opensuse

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Thu Dec 18 11:02:35 CET 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 00:16 -0800, sara yazdani wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have tried installing different versions of xcrysden on opensuse 11.
> but I have encountered two problems:
>
> 1. it always gives the warning of "unknown -m" ?!?!
> 2. although Ialways check the correctness of the addresses of "babel" , "imagemagick" and ..., it still does not show up the xcrysden window!!!

Have no idea what is "unknown -m". Moreover, the external programs such
as ImageMagick are optional not mandatory, so this is unlikely the
failure reason.

Please run xcrysden as: xcrysden -T >& log
and send me the log file.

Tone Kokalj <tone.kokalj at ijs.si>
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (tel:
+386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)