[xcrysden] XCrySDen Digest, Vol 12, Issue 10

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Dec 19 13:53:18 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 04:16 -0800, sara yazdani wrote:
> I'm sorry to say that the problem still exists !!!
>
> using both compiled and pecompiled versions, when I write "./xcrysden"
> I received the ugly message of:
>
> ./xcrysden: line 129: /home/sara/XCrySDen-1.4.1s-all/scripts/xcLib.sh:
> No such file or directory
>
> I know this goes back to compilation problem, but why does it occur
> for pre-compiled ones as well?

No, it's not. Read thoroughly what the error message says:

.../XCrySDen-1.4.1s-all/...

Your XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR point to an old xcrysden v-1.4 installation. You
may either update the XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR definition in your profile, or
simply unset it. As a quick check you may do:

unset XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR
./xcrysden

Tone Kokalj <tone.kokalj at ijs.si>
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (tel:
+386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)