[xcrysden] pw.inp question

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Wed Feb 13 12:42:05 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 09:05 -0200, Ary Junior wrote:
> Ok, but the problem happens in a few machines in the lab, not all...
> The pw.inp file is OK... I'm using Debian 4.0 and
> after an upgrade, the software has stopped working... I'm trying to
> understand what package is responsible for it...

Your are right, if this has happened after system upgrade, it has to be
some software-related issue. Actually, the version 1.4.1 is a bit
outdated, hence you may try the "latest" version, i.e.:

http://www.xcrysden.org/download/xc-latest-linuxPC-semishared.tar.gz

Regards, Tone

PS: I am using Debian as well (hence I would be surprised if the problem
will persist)