[xcrysden] viewing problem of slab

swati chaudhury swati at rcais.res.in
Fri Jan 11 06:48:50 CET 2008

  Dear all users,
  I have used xcrysden almost two years. I never face such kind of problem.I have generated (2 2 1) supercell of Al2O3 with vaccum slab 20 bohr in Z-direction.When I go to the Al2O3_super.struct through xcrysden,no oxygen atoms can be seen in the picture.In addition number of Al atom is also less.I can't identify what is wrong with the structure file in xcrysden? Please point out the problem and suggest the solution.The structure file has been attached with this letter.
  Please help me.
  Thanks in advance.
  Swati.