[xcrysden] Turning off "bond sticks"

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 30 21:08:59 CEST 2008

Tone, is there a quick and reversible way of turning off drawing interatomic
bond visualization so that only the "balls" are drawn?  I've looked at
"ball/stick ratio" settings, but can't get the bonds to disappear.

BTW, if I haven't said it before, thanks for writing XCrysDen and providing
it free.  I've been using various crystal drawing software going all the way
back to the original ORTEP up to various packages available today, both open
and commercial (all of which shall remain nameless), and XCrysDen beats them
all.

-Paul

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com