[xcrysden] Fwd: Crash on vc-relax output

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Tue Oct 21 20:58:52 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 10:27 +0200, Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini wrote:

> > Ciao Tone,
> >
> > this is one of the output that stop xcrysden with the message as in
> > the previous email. I use xcrysden 1.4.1.bin on macosx.
> > I hope this helps.

It does!

xcrysden 1.4.1 is too old for QE version 4.*. The output in version 4.*
has changed. Unfortunately, I don't have recent enough xcrysden version
for macosx. You may use the attached pwo2xsf.sh and related scripts, and
put them under your $XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR/scripts directory. It should work
them.

Tone Kokalj <tone.kokalj at ijs.si>
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (tel:
+386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)