[xcrysden] Problem in starting XCrysDen

Chenpeng Zang ppzang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 04:43:16 CET 2009

Weeks ago I have installed the XCrysDen successfully and used it for several
times. But this we something happened. When I started the XCrysDen, an error
occurs which is
"/home/Zangcp/software/XCrySDen-1.5.17-bin-semishared/xcrysden: line 211:
3792 段错误               ${XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR}/bin/xcrys
${XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR}/Tcl/xcInit.tcl $USE -- $XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR $XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH
$ARGS > /dev/null"

I have re-installed XCrysDen for several times, but the same problem is
reported each time.
What can I do?

My os is fedora 11 and the vision of XCrysDen is "
XCrySDen-1.5.17-bin-semishared".