[xcrysden] Problem in starting XCrysDen

Chenpeng Zang ppzang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:41:37 CET 2009

Dear Lorenzo Paulatto,
Thank you for your replying!
To start the XCrysDen, I just use the command "xcrysden". I have used
XCrysDen to plot some charge density in crystal with xsf formed file. I did
my calculation with VASP, and transplanted the VASP's file CHACAR into xsf
formed file, with a tool called v2xsf.
If you kind people needs more information, just tell me.
By the way, what is SEGFAUL? and babelfish? is it a name of some gay?

best wishes!