[xcrysden] Multiple 3D-grids?

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Dec 18 11:38:27 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 11:15 +0100, Henrik Löfås wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have an .XSF file with a 3D-grid containing two subblocks(real and
> imag wavefcn), is it any way to plot those separately,

What do you mean by separately? If you want to plot the 1st
and then the 2nd, there is no problem, you plot one at a time.

However, if you want to plot the two (superimposed) at the same time,
this is not possible with xcrysden.

But why would you like to plot real and imag part of the wave-function?
(is there any sense in doing it; wouldn't its square modulus be more
appropriate)

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html