[xcrysden] delay-Xcrysden 1.6 (semishared)

Mahmoud Payami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Wed Feb 18 18:10:08 CET 2009

Dear Tone,

I succeeded to solve my problem (of course in a dirty way):
I downloaded the source files of tcl8.5 and tk8.5 and configured
with --enable-shared and --prefix=my_tcl/tk.
Then I added to the PATH the lib and bin of both of them, and then I
modified your "xcrysden" script in the lines "if -z test ..." and added
my_tcl. Of course, copied the lib of tk in the lib of tcl and the resulting
in the folder where I have installed my_tcl. Now xcrysden starts on fly.
But..., I think it can be done in a neat way. Would you please help me.

Best regards,
                    Mahmoud