[xcrysden] exec: wish: not found

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Jan 16 05:35:53 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 12:10 -0800, Jonas Baltrusaitis wrote:
> Ok, so here is my problem. I am using Cygwin XLiveCD from xlivecd.indiana.edu, so I don't actually have cygwin installed on hdd
>
> Which directory should I compile mesa from in this case (make cygwin-sl)? Is that all there is needed to finally run xcrysden?

You don't need to compile anything. Just install the cygwin packages
listed in README.cygwin (Tcl/Tk and OpenGL is provided by these, and
that is all you need), and the cygwin-version of xcrysden will run out
of the box.

However, if you insist on compiling Mesa and Tcl/Tk: I never tried to
compile Mesa under cygwin, but it is quite difficult to compile working
Tcl/Tk under cygwin. Even if you succed, you will make xcrysden
dependent on X11, which is not the case if you use the cygwin packages.

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html