[xcrysden] XCrysden and crystal* on Macosx

Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini zucco at dipteris.unige.it
Wed Jan 21 11:14:34 CET 2009

Ciao Tone and all users,

i've a simple question about the integration between XCrysden on
Macosx and the crystal* output.
I've installed crystal* on our linux-based clusters but I use, as you
know, XCrysden on my osx laptop (mainly with QE). For macosx
crystal03/06 are not released yet. Then I cannot specify crystal* on
XC preferences.

There is the way to read a crystal* output on my laptop without
crystal installed? My tests were totally unseccessful...

Thanks

marino

Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini
zucco at dipteris.unige.it
Researcher / Geochemist
Laboratory of Geochemistry

DIPartimento per lo studio della TErra e delle sue RISorse -
Università  di Genova
Tel. ++39 010 3538136 Fax. ++39 010 352169
Corso Europa 26, 16132 - Genova - Italy