[xcrysden] point gruop

Zuheir Elbayyari zbayyari at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:47:17 CEST 2009

Hi,
Sorry to inform you that I am new to xcrysden and I am not familiar with what you need with the wein2K program and xcrysden. I think there is help on that at the xcrysden webpage. My purpose of using this package to make an interface between it and a molecular dynamics program which we have wrote to plot the atoms at each step as <*.zxy> files.

Kind regards.

Zuheir El-bayyari