[xcrysden] Problem with Charge Density 2D Map

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon Mar 23 17:03:32 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 14:38 -0500, Nicholas Dimakis wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to calculate a 2D charge density Map using XCrySDen.
> However when I click on submit button I get nothing  ! ( no effect at
> all).
>
> My property file is from CRYSTAL06.

You will need to provide better and more detailed information.

One of the possible reasons is that you did not select neither contour
nor colorplane on the corresponding controil window (i.e. "display
color-plane" and "display isolines" checkbuttons)

For more info see:
http://www.xcrysden.org/doc/plane1control.html

For CRYSTAL users also this:
http://www.xcrysden.org/doc/crystal.html#__toc__30

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html