[xcrysden] Fermi surface visualization angles

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Wed Sep 9 10:06:20 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 16:53 -0400, Bobby Prévost wrote:
> Hello to all Users
>
> I'm using XCrysden to visualize Fermi surfaces. I was wondering if it
> is possibile to numerically set the view angles of the surfaces. What
> I'm trying to do, is to look at the different bands of my Fermi
> surface (one image for each band, not merged) from the exact same
> view.

No, it is not possible. But this is a good suggestion.

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html