[xcrysden] Antialiasing settings when printing

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Mon Sep 28 16:49:23 CEST 2009

Dear Tone and fellow XCrysDen users,
I've a minor problem with xcrysden when trying to print to a bitmap file a
certain crystal structure. I don't like the default settings for
anti-aliasing very much, I find that the multi-sample offset is too large
and causes the picture to be a bit blurred; instead I prefer to use more
samples but with a small offset which I like very much.

Unluckily, when printing the anti-alias parameters seem to be ignored
completely, do you know if it is possible (e.g. by editing XCD code) to
set change this setting?

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto