[xcrysden] error in xcrysden 1.4.1 of cygwin:

Wei Zhou zdw2000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 17:17:53 CEST 2010

dear users,

 I have installed the xcrysen 1.4.1 vesion of  cygwin, and I have seen the
readme file, the corresponding sofe have been install. when I see the xsf
file, or wien2k file ,the xcrysden work correctly, however, when I seen the
expample file of pwscf in crysdens, it dos not work. the error is as
following
Error; while executing
exec sh
..../scripts/pwi2xsf.sh
/XCrySDen-1.4.1bin-shared/scripts/pwi2xsf.sh: line 131: pwi2xsf: command not
find

in fact, the pwi2xsf.sh can work correctly, I have used it to translate
pwscf file.
so I feel puzzled about this
any help will be appreciated
--