[xcrysden] rho2xsf

Christopher Rowan chriskrowan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:26:17 CEST 2010

If you're referring to the rho2xsf.f that comes from SIESTA's Util
directory, as developed by Andrei Postnikov and available from his website,
it says specifically to be sure to use the same compiler as that used for
SIESTA.  I don't believe that a compiled version would be helpful to you,
and could likely give you incorrect results.  Be sure you have the latest
version from his website:
http://www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/apostnik/download.html
Chris