[xcrysden] error info. in wm_readbakgen.f

Bin Shao binshao1118 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 03:53:08 CET 2010

Dear all,

I intend to plot the fermi surface using wien2k, I encountered an error
after "Render Fermi Surface", here is the error info.:

At line 125 of file wn_readbakgen.f (unit = 8, file = 'case.outputkgen')
Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input

So, what's the problem? I am not familiar with fortran language, please give
some suggestion, thank you in advanced!

BTW, I finished the first three steps (generate k-mesh; x lapw1; x lapw2
-fermi) successfully.

Best regards,

--
Bin Shao, Ph.D. Candidate
College of Information Technical Science, Nankai University
Email: binshao1118 at gmail.com