[xcrysden] Installation of xcrysden

Fendy Lovefaith xyzfxbd at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 15:15:53 CET 2010

Dear 陈伟槟

I find the file xcrys in the bin directory but is it the same with xcrys.dll??? Here the command line :

[revival at localhost XCrySDen-1.5.17-bin-semishared]$ cd bin/

[revival at localhost bin]$ ls

atomlab*   fhi_coord2xcr*     fsReadBXSF*  kPath*      pwi2xsf*      recvec*      wn_readbakgen*  xctclsh*
calplane*  fhi_inpini2ftn34*  ftnunit*     multislab*  pwi2xsf_old*  savestruct*  wn_readbands*   xsf2xsf*
cube2xsf*  fracCoor*          gengeom*     nn*         pwKPath*      str2xcr*     xcrys*

How do you think 陈伟槟???

Thanks before.....GBU